[Namron] Northern Regional Fighter Practice After Revel

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:46:17 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,For those who plan to attend the Northern Regional Fighter Practice I bring good news! After a full day of fighting, there will be an after revel at Camp Dakani as well. The after revel will include an evening of good food, drink, drumming, and much merriment. My lord Orlando and I will provide hot dogs and hamburgers (until they run out) for a potluck dinner and would just ask that those attending bring other meats or a side dish and a drink of their choice. We will look forward to seeing everyone at the fighter practice on Saturday Jan. 24 and in the evening for the revel. YIS,Caterina Giovanni di Gilead P.S. Please feel free to pass this on to the other lists in the Northern Region.