[Namron] Gulf War and Motherhood

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:15:33 PST 2009

Anyone out there who is a mother, or anyone out there who has seen a mother in action... I need some advice.

My Lord and I are planning on attending Gulf Wars with our son Benjamin.  He will almost be 11 mo. old.  Has anyone out there ever been to Gulf Wars with a young one?  Or has anyone ever camped for an entire week with a child under one year old?

I know you are out there... and I am eager to get lots of good advice.  What are the tricks to the trade of camping with a very young child and still living the dream?

 - Adelheid