[Namron] Gulf War and Motherhood

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 20:49:16 PST 2009

Thank you to everyone that has given out advice so far on how to
survive GW with a very young child.  The advice will come in handy.
It has been interesting to read all of the different suggestions
posted to the list.  If anyone else has any more advice, I'm sure
Adelheid, as well as, myself will gladly read more e-mails about this
subject.

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron