[Namron] bellydancing class

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Jan 20 16:51:03 PST 2009

Thank you to all of you who have shown interest in this class. After polling all those who showed interest, the first class will be Wed. January 28th from 7-8pm at Sonder Music. I'll list their info below. We are planning on the 2nd and 4th Weds. of each month at this point. Please come prepared to get right to work since we only have an hour. Wear comfy stretchable clothes, preferably not bluejeans or similar cloth because they don't have enough give. Please bring a hip scarf or belt. Bottle water of something equivalent to drink. If you know of anyone who is interested by all means pass along this info. Loads of thanks to Lady Jacqueline for being my go-between with Sunders. She was king enough to iron out all the details for me since workdays are so hectic for me. Thank you to you all for your input as to which night of the few Sonder's had available for us. Sonder's charges $15/hr for their room, so please bring a donation to help cover this, the $15 cost will be split among all those in attendance each night.

Sonder Music
405.474.9734
225 E Gray, Norman, OK

(Located between Peters & Crawford: Map)
http://sondermusic.com/

Be prepared to join the ranks of the wiggle women!!! God help anyone else who uses that term. If you're not part of the giggling group silly enough to do this you don't get the perks, so there.

Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah