[Namron] Archery Fun(d)raiser

Rob rob at mummersguild.com
Sun Jan 25 08:10:38 PST 2009

Ummm... wouldn't that have the effect of making those with portraits
of their faces on targets "butt-heads"?

Great plan, though, methinks.  Hope to (possibly) see you on the
range.  We snared a viking name Vickie at the practice yesterday...
she was looking for someone to help her with her fiber arts project,
and since they weren't there she talked to us instead.  Apparently
she's a member of a large-ish viking re-enactment group, as well as a
colonial re-enactment group, and finds them just too confining for all
the things she wants to do...

She'll be bringing her long-bow and self-nocked arrows to practice
today (she sent me an email asking for the location again, so I sent
her a link to the Namron Activities page as well as a copy/paste of
the address/directions.  There are a few Nordic pesonae, but only one
Infamous Ulfie.