[Namron] Silk Banner Painting 1/31

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:35:34 PST 2009

What type of rubbermaid tubs?  We are officianados but only have a couple
LARGE ones.. is there a certain size or shape that you are looking for?

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> If anyone has empty rubbermade tubs, please bring them.  We can use them
> for frames.
>
> Thanks,
> Donnchadh
>
> Monica Ball wrote:
>
>  HE Donnchadagh will be leading a banner painting class this Saturday
> beginning at 1 pm at Lady Caterina and Lord Orland's keep. The goal of this
> endeavor is to provide beautification for the Barony and provide attendees
> enough instruction that they can make personal banners  on their own. Should
> individuals be interested in making personal banners they may buy silk from
> the baron at his cost. Please reply to this email on the list if you are
> planning on attending so that HE will be able to prepare properly for the
> class.
> See you there!
>
> --
> "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
> Monica
> aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/