[Namron] A&S/Heraldry Night

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:51:06 PST 2009

Greetings all,

Do you like to paint?  Would you like to learn more about your persona?
Would you like to work on your devices and badges?  OR Would you like to
work on the A&S 50 challenge for your Canton/Barony.  Well I have just the
place for you!!

On Thursday, January 29th at 6:30, the Canton of Skorragardr is holding a
Scribaly/Heraldry Night.  We have the room until 9pm.  It will be held at
the Shawnee Library,  101 North Philadelphia.  (If you click on the link it
will take you to a map on how to get here)  Of course children are welcome.
I have some supplies, but the more the merrier.  I hope that everyone can
attend, it will be fun in SCA style!!

If you have any questions, please call me, 476-5515.
Lady Sarait Inghean Beathain
Herald of Skorragardr

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev