[Namron] sunday Sunday SUNDAY

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 09:18:09 PST 2009

Pooky wrote:
> Sunday sounds like a gloriously fun day!
>
> Title:   Namron's fighter practice
>
> Date:   Sunday January 4, 2009
> Time:   2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
> Repeats:   This event repeats every week.
> Location:   Reeve's park
> Notes:   fighters practice both heavy and Light weather permitting

> Pooky Disclaimer: { please confirm date, time and locations before attending }

That auto-reminder you are quoting is out of date, I'm afraid.  Rolf
moved fighter practice for Namron to the same location as archery
practice, at least until March and we are closer to Med Faire.

It's also going to be barely freezing, so I doubt any fighters show up.
Not a good idea to get smacked in this weather... :)

Ulfie