[Namron] Namron's next Populace Meeting--1/20/09

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Jan 9 12:30:31 PST 2009

I want to follow up on this.  If you do not want to eat there for
whatever reason, then there is absolutely no requirement for you to do
so.  If Golden Corral feels that they are not getting enough business
from us to justify letting us use the room, then we will find another
spot.  I don't think this will be a problem, but I do not want any one
to feel that they have to buy food if they don't want to.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh