[Namron] Help Name Our Med fair Encampment

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 09:24:34 PST 2009

What is wrong with SCA ? That is who we are after all.

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.

(Hopi)

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM , JOHN wrote:

  Now that we stand ready to raise camp in new and expanded lands this
year, we need help giving our encampment a name, something more
appealing than “SCA Compound.”  This is the name that will appear in all
the Fair planning maps as well as the guide map giving to visitors.  Of
course next to the name will appear “SCA” to eliminate any confusion
about who and where we are.

It has been suggested since we are guests of the Royal Court of the
Medieval Fair the name should reflect that we raise our friendly
confines as an embassy of Ansteorra, especially since we will have Royal
Presence this year.

Please come up with ideas and bring them to the next Populace meeting on
the 20 th .  And if you are out of area or unable to attend, e-mail them
to wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com
<mailto:wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com> .

We thank you!

Wolfgang