[Namron] Gulf War and Motherhood

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 16:21:55 PST 2009

Evening one and all,
Jean and I were at Gulf Wars 3 and 5 (I believe it was 3 &5, could have been 2 & 4)  our youngest was about that age and it was before they changed the month of Gulf wars. (June?)  We had a backpack for kids and just covered it with one of our devices to make it look a tad better as well as easier walking.  Think easy garb for changing ( a T-tunic)

Caitrin (who had kids a lifetime ago)  ;-)