[Namron] Naming The New Medfair Space

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 22:13:26 PST 2009

Or
SCA The Gate-Way
           to the
       Middle Ages

--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Epperson, Sheryl <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:

From: Epperson, Sheryl <eppersos at oge.com>
Subject: Re: [Namron] Naming The New Medfair Space
Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 12:11 PM

While I'm definitely not Wolfgang, I'll give you my impressions for
answers.

1.  I don't think we NEED to choose a new name for the encampment, just
that this would be a good time to change if we WANT to.  I agree, SCA
compound is perhaps not the best, but feel SCA should be the main part
of the name.

2.  I believe the name would primarily be on the Medieval Fair map and
program. Our flyers to hand out can be done however we want.  Same with
banners and signs.

Annbelle