[Namron] Known World Party at GW

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:06:01 PST 2009

I need a rabbit suit, no, two coconuts, no wait, my favorite color is red....arrrrgggghhhh!!!

See you tomorrow...Sarait may or may not carpool, but I am coming anyway.

Melisande

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comDate: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:20:56 -0600To: Subject: [Namron] Known World Party at GW

Hey gang,I saw this on a list that I still belong to in Meridies and thought that you might find it interesting ...YIS,Caterina Giovanni di GileadAs some would know this years known world party is being hosted by Trimaris. Here is some information that I am passing on as I was asked to. Ruppert   Known World Party   Hello my dear friends,I wanted to let you guys know that Syr Arsalon and myself are coordinating the Known World Party at Gulf Wars. We have decided on a theme for this year. We wanted something completely different :-)...So this year's theme will be 'A Knight with Monty Python'. We felt this would be a light hearted, fun night that everyone can get involved with.  Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you guys soon,Ever in ServiceCherish