[Namron] Belly dancing class in Norman?

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Jan 18 20:41:08 PST 2009

We have decided to change the night of the class to the 2nd & 4th
Wednesday of each month (from 7 - 8 pm) to accommodate the majority of
people interested in the class.  Feel free to join us for the class.
Tomorrow, I will post to the list to let everyone know if the first
class will be on the 4th Wednesday of January or the 2nd Wednesday in
February.  I need to talk to the owner of SonderMusic again before I
let anyone know the date of the first class.

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron