[Namron] Populace Meeting

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 17:30:46 PST 2009

When I was MOC, (late 90's) we had one populace meeting a month for the general populace and an officer's meeting for officers and the B&B only.   It was changed to two meeting a month which gave more of the populace a better choice of which meeting they would like to attend.  The first meeting was to be for the B&B to get information out to the populace and the second was to be for Officers to get information to the B&B.  It has now gone to get a little information at both meetings and a lot of social gathering types.  This is just my observations of the meetings hope this helps.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn