[Namron] vacation.

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:33:34 PST 2009

In my life (not at this moment but) all things have been akin to
excrement. Unarguably and in retrospect for years mayhap decades on
end. The bright and shining moments have been the 72 hour periods
spent in fellowship with my friends in the SCA. So as you go into this
time of ____________ please do consider on some Friday or Saturday
morning, going and being in the place and time when life is enjoyable
and for the price of half a tank of Dragon's juice or a phone call and
somone elses back seat you can be in a realm where you can experience
spiritual rejuvenation.

hope to see you soon my friend,
Pooky

P.s. When your available, I have a hug for you.

On 1/23/09, Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I'll make this short a sweet.
>
> Life has not been kind to me these past few weeks. My computer finally gave
> up the ghost, I am dealing with back to back bugs that have just thrashed me
> soundly for the past week, and my personal situation of late needs some
> tending to.
>
> So, the short version goes something like this.
>
> I'm bowing out of the SCA for a few months. If I had to guess, I'd say until
> mid march or even the end of April, but that's just a guess.
>

> Ivo

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed.