[Namron] Silk Banner Painting 1/31

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:33:25 PST 2009

If I can get Lucas to watch Ben, then I will be there.

Adelheid

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:23:04 -0700From: donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.usTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Silk Banner Painting 1/31If anyone has empty rubbermade tubs, please bring them.  We can use them for frames.Thanks,DonnchadhMonica Ball wrote:
HE Donnchadagh will be leading a banner painting class this Saturday beginning at 1 pm at Lady Caterina and Lord Orland's keep. The goal of this endeavor is to provide beautification for the Barony and provide attendees enough instruction that they can make personal banners  on their own. Should individuals be interested in making personal banners they may buy silk from the baron at his cost. Please reply to this email on the list if you are planning on attending so that HE will be able to prepare properly for the class. See you there!-- "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"Monica aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel