[Namron] Baby Shower

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:46:11 PST 2009

A lot of people were asking us about the baby shower for Isabell's baby at
the NR fighter practice, so I thought I had better re-post the invitation.

Greetings all our wonderful friends, as many of you know Thomas and I are
getting a new Grandbaby this spring.  So with the help of Cat and Orlando we
are throwing a baby shower for our daughter, Lady Isabell Quilliam, mka
Traci "Bella" Johnson.  The baby is a girl, her name will be Serenity Rose
Lawrence Johnson.

The Shower will be at the home of Cat and Orlando on Sunday, February 1,
2009 at 7:00 pm.  The address is: 15601 Camellia Road in OKC. To get there,
take your best route to SW 149th and S Western and continue south on
Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia.
They are the yellow house with the brown door and the silver car and the
maroon truck.

Isabell is registered at Target and Wal-Mart under the names Traci - Bella
Johnson and Shane Lawrence  They would like to do the baby's room in a
"night sky" motif, even though there are not really any sets like that at
the stores.

RSVP: Kirsten Pupek 850-529-0050 or Debbie Johnson 405-706-8066

We hope you can come, we would love to see you,
HL Thomas Quilliam and Lady Marion Makkingze