[Namron] Silk Banner Painting 1/31

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:05:53 PST 2009

For those that haven't been there before the here is the address info:

*Their address is 15601 Camellia, OKC.
To get to their house, take your best route to the intersection of SW
149th and S Western.
Continue South on Western and make your first right into the
Wildflower edition. Make your first left onto Camellia. *

If you need more help finding the house call me at 227-1965. I'll do my best
to help you.