[Namron] (no subject)

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 16:26:57 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Tiggy here.

Just a reminder to all of you that tomorrow, the bunch of us are getting together & reading Shakespeare's TWELFTH NIGHT tomorrow evening – and the theme is Christmas in July!  We are having a potluck Christmas feast, & will be exchanging white elephant gifts.  Later on in the evening, those who would like can stay and watch the fireworks.  I am also bringing a documentary called SHAKESPEARE BEHIND BARS – about a troupe of actors made up of prisoners and their production of THE TEMPEST (which was last month's selection, if you will remember).  And, as always, you are invited!

The white elephant gift should be something inexpensive or something you have laying around and don't mind getting rid of.  Please wrap it, because we will be playing a gift exchange game.

For those of you who have not had a chance to come and read with us before, you really are missing out.  It is a very casual affair – no need to come in garb.

We are meeting on 4 July around 5pm at Tadhg & Meraud's in Namron.  Their address is 1840 Burnt Oak Drive, Norman, OK.

So, come on by and join the fun..  Please BYOB (bring your own Bard), something for our Christmas feast, a chair / blanket or two to watch the fireworks afterwards, and a white elephant gift.

Also, keep in mind that we do have a Yahoo Group called The Bunch of Us Readers [the link is http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/bunchofusr eaders].  Feel free to drop me an email to bardsatlarge@ yahoo.com if you have any questions.  I am the administrator of the group, and do require that you apply for membership in order to keep spam down.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Go well, be well, and stay well –

Tiggy