[Namron] offer of a ride.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:24:44 PDT 2009

Greetings,

My lady and myself have reviewed our travel situation for 30th year,
and we find ourselves with some extra space. we can take two, perhaps
three extra people, depending on equipment. We, ourselves are not
camping, but can transport a small tent in our van. We will be going
down Thursday during the day, probably leaving stillwater at 10 or 11,
and arriving at site about 4 or 5, or that's the hope, anyway.

The return trip will be after crown tournament is over, so, an evening
arrival back in Stillwater on Sunday would be expected. The farther
south you live, the sooner you get home, obviously.

If anyone is interested in joining up for the trip down there and
splitting that part of the gas costs, please contact me by e-mail or
phone, and we can discuss the particulars.

e-mail : Engtrktwo at gmail.com

cell phone: (405) 614-0833 - and just ask for Ivo.

Ivo Blackhawk