[Namron] The Play's the Thing to Read: August Selection

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 10:31:08 PDT 2009

Greetings everyone!

Well, this past weekend's reading of TWELFTH NIGHT with the bunch of us was an incredible amount of fun – really did laugh until I hurt..  The White Elephant gift exchange went even better than expected.  In all honesty, the giant stuffed purple gorilla was one of the best White Elephants I've ever see.

The Christmas feast was perfect – complete with turkey, dressing, & cranberry sauce.  We even had a Christmas Tree!

The rain convinced us all that we didn't want to wait to see if they were going to send up fireworks or no – but we polished the evening off around midnight, and a good time was had by one and all.

Our next selection will be HAMLET – on Sunday 30 August 2009 – but this time we are starting to get together around 3:00 in the afternoon, since it is a longer play.  We are also looking at going to see the local production of it in Shakespeare in the Park here in OKC – and see if we can get a group rate.

As always, if you are interested in further details, feel free to join up with our Yahoo Group called The Bunch of Us Readers [the link is http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/bunchofusr eaders].  Feel free to drop me an email to bardsatlarge@ yahoo.com if you have any questions.  Yes, you do have to be approved for the group for anti-spam purposes.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Go well, be well, and stay well -

Tiggy