[Namron] Calontier Pennsic Pity Party

Centurion Uriangqadai centurionorion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:32:23 PDT 2009

I had this forwarded to me by some friends in Vatavia and I promised them
that I would forward this onto the Northern Lists up here.

 Pennsic Pity Party

Central Riverside Park

Wichita, KS

August 8, 2009     9am to Dark

Regional Fighter Practice

(Lord Magnus O'Carr “Torin”)

Knightly sponsored games, loads of fighting.

Regional A&S Expo

(Tancred)

Bring your finished, unfinished, current or previous projects to show off.

No documentation required but we would love to see your inspiration!

Regional Dance Expo

(Lord Donald MacDonald)

County Dance and Popular SCA Dance

Middle Eastern Hafla

(Lady Illanah)

Dancing, Drumming, Henna, Munchies

Games – Bocce, Chess, etc.

Mundane attractions in the park include a small zoo, interactive water
fountain, playground and restrooms on site. There is plenty of shade, and a
Stonehenge-style sundial!

BYOE

Pavilions, Chairs, banners,carbonated drinks, etc.

Lunch will be on your own.

Evening Feast will be hamburgers and hotdogs, grilled onsite.

Please bring a side dish to share.

If The second letter of your mundane first name is:

A-G              Desserts

H-M               Fruits, Veggies

N-S              Salads

T-Z              Breads

Tea, Water, Pink Lemonade will be provided.

Site is VERY discretely wet.

              Site Fee: One non-perishable food item for Martinson Ave
Church Pantry

Monetary Donations will be accepted to help defray costs.

Autocrat: Angus Sinclair              316-390-4103

Co-Autocrat: Deirdre the Easily Dist... ooohh shiny!
316-648-8312

Centurion Uriangqadai