[Namron] Need Herald at XXXth and Family

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:44:01 PDT 2009

I've been known to ham a good yarn and yammer most verbose.

I'll call tomorrow to see if you're interested in my barrel scraped services.

Ya ransom ya let the others stroll...

918-781-9652
Pooky

Post Scriptum: oh the things I will do for face-time... If attending
xXxth and you love me, please be at court.

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka