[Namron] Protectorate Champions

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Jul 14 16:12:22 PDT 2009

Actually, I believe he was fighting for Ldy Vyolante de Oporto.  I
noticed that she had the rapier consort mug this weekend.  Also, he is
not currently a Don, although I doubt it will take long.

Our Protector is Count Romanius Scipio Vesperanius and he was fighting
for Countess Deanna della Penna.

Donnchadh