[Namron] Coronation

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Jul 15 15:19:03 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Namron,

Come November, Prince Owen and Princess Genevria will step up as the
next Stellar Crown of Ansteorra.  There has been a suggestion that the
Baronies of Namron and Wiesenfeuer combine their awesome might to host
this wondrous event as His Highness has professed a desire to see groups
working together.  I think this is a wonderful idea, but before I commit
the Barony, I wanted to check with all of you and get your thoughts.
The only potential issue I see is that Coronation is the weekend after
Skorragardr and Chemin Noir's combined event, but I think we have more
than enough people to both help our Canton and help bring off this event
with the majesty it rightly deserves.

So what say you Namron, shall we do this?

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron