[Namron] Coronation Bid

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Wed Jul 29 20:34:30 PDT 2009

Greetings All,

We have the Coronation bid put together and are taking it to the printer
tonight. A copy will be circulated at Wiesenfeuer's populace meeting monday
night and the Seneschals and Landeds each have an electronic copy. I don't
want to tip our hand before the bid deadline (Friday) so I won't provide
details yet. I will say that a lot of people quickly brought a variety of
good ideas together to make it special.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions and especially to Her Excellency
Dominique and the Farspeaker Crew who called over 100 places in less than 1
week trying to find a site for the bid. Who knew that November 7 was "THE
DAY" for every wedding or craft, hobby and you-name-it show. A fortunate
alignment of a cancellation, suggestion and call netted the West Side Lions
Club on NW 10th in Oklahoma City. As a bonus, we now have a list of great
indoor sites.

More to follow...

In Service,

Elric Dracwin