[Namron] Late Request: Need Herald at XXXth

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 20:20:33 PDT 2009

Greetings!

   Please pardon the lateness (or nearness to the event would actually be more accurate,) of this request.

   I am in need of a herald for Saturday's XXXth championship tournament. If a herald would be willing please contact me via email, or my cell is 918-424-6003.

   I'm sure I'll be needing a herald to present the ransoms, as I expect to get thumped during the tournament.. I would also like to have that person take some pics from the side, to prove I actually made it there!

Regards,
Val