[Namron] Clara's Birthday Party

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 07:26:39 PDT 2009

Greetings to All,

In celebration of Clara Rose’s third birthday, we would like to invite everyone to a birthday party/BBQ on Saturday, July 18.  All Smalls are invited as well as those who are smalls in grown up bodies. We will provide hot dogs and burgers.  Please bring anything extra you would like. We will be getting started around 1400. Hope to see you all there.  Please RSVP.

Sincerely,
Anora and Clara Rose

PS. We have a small pool and sprinklers.  If your Small might like to play in them, feel free to bring swim suits.