[Namron] Coronation

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:42:46 PDT 2009

I am certain you would have more than enough people at your disposal.. For
Syr Owen and his lady, or TRH, there would be plenty of helpers.  I dont see
it interfereing with Harvest of the Axe preparations either.

Lorenzo

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> TE Wiesenfeuer and I would like to co-autocrat with deputies for specific
> tasks.
>
> Donnchadh
>

> Epperson, Sheryl wrote:
>
>> I believe we need to see who would be willing to volunteer to autocrat the
>> event, if we got the bid.  Just people saying they think it's a great idea
>> doesn't get an autocrat.
>> Annabelle

>> Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Namron,
>>
>> Come November, Prince Owen and Princess Genevria will step up as the
>> next Stellar Crown of Ansteorra.  There has been a suggestion that the
>> Baronies of Namron and Wiesenfeuer combine their awesome might to host
>> this wondrous event as His Highness has professed a desire to see groups
>> working together.  I think this is a wonderful idea, but before I commit
>> the Barony, I wanted to check with all of you and get your thoughts.
>> The only potential issue I see is that Coronation is the weekend after
>> Skorragardr and Chemin Noir's combined event, but I think we have more
>> than enough people to both help our Canton and help bring off this event
>> with the majesty it rightly deserves.
>>
>> So what say you Namron, shall we do this?
>>
>> In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
>> Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
>> Baron of Namron

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
Jim Morrison