[Namron] Coronation

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:43:42 PDT 2009

Greetings all,

As their seneschal and friend, I have been speaking with TE Wiesenfeuer just about daily since Sir Owen won crown. HE Dominique has already done much of the leg work needed to find a site and a feast steward for Coronation. As of last night she was still researching and still had a few sites to visit.

HE Dominique has asked Lady Glennis of Wiesenfeuer to prepare the feast.  Right now it seems that Namron's key responsibilities at Coronation would be to:

1. Run gate

2l Decorate the hall, as Lady Adelheid has already been tasked by HE Dominique to head this up.

Baron Donchadh and TE Wiesenfeuer and have already worked out this agreement, if the populace of Namron is willing to take on the task. TE understand that there is much happening already in the October/November timeframe and do not want to burn people out.

That is all the information that I have at this time.

YIS,

Caterina