[Namron] Coronation

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:15:14 PDT 2009

Your Excellency;

Even though I no longer fight or take part in many events, I am still proud of our Barony and Kingdom and my muscles still work. I would devote as much time as I can to doing whatever it takes to bring such a wonderful event here.

In Service to The Dream and The Barony of Namron.

Cormac The Black

Okiewiter