[Namron] Coronation

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:56:41 PDT 2009

I agree, we should do it!!!

Since we have several MAJOR events coming up within a short time frame
(Sept & Oct), I would recommend that the autocrats, or whoever is going
to need help, get a list of EVERY thing that they are going to need help
with and the we need to start working on making or building anything
that is needed. If we do not start ahead of time it will not get done
since everyone is going to be at events during that time we need to get
things done well ahead of time.

Vincenti