[Namron] Hello and Information

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:45:58 PDT 2009

I had a number of responses.. All designated to make a person laugh but you
just broke ribs and that wouldn't be nice.  However, if you need anything
feel free to call Jen or I and we'll be there in a heart beat or two.  Going
to Round Table this weekend but other than that.. should be round.
Get well soon Mel.

Lorenzo

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Karla Norris <melisandedf at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  The embroidery class is still cancelled although I just got home from the
> hospital.
>
> As some of you may know, I tried vaulting on my new horse:):):)  Seriously,
> he fell and I bailed off to avoid be fallen upon.  Unfortunately, I was not
> as graceful as I hoped to be.  This happened on the 4th of July.  I just was
> not feeling any better, so went back to the ER on Tuesday.
>
> Turns out I was misdiagnosed the first time through the ER.  I have
> broken/fractured 4 ribs and had a partially collapsed lung.  I am home now,
> but am on some serious painkillers.  Feeling good Billy Ray!
>
> Should be good from here on out, now that we know what is wrong and can
> treat it.  If anyone wants personal embroidery tips or to come by this
> weekend and work with me on Persian garb, give me a call at home.
>
> Melisande
> 735-3466

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
Jim Morrison