[Namron] Sites Discussion

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 15:51:11 PDT 2009

I remember the Coronation done at the Cowboy Hall of Fame, what, about 10 years ago?

It went well, except one guy who just went to the area of the restrooms, turned to the right, started to swing the door open, only to find a number of Ladies look his way!

Since there are no pictures extant of the event, I neither need to confirm nor deny that it was me! :)

Val