[Namron] site

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 01:32:30 PDT 2009

If you're even vaguely inclined to go that route, you might also check with
St Gregory's University in Shawnee.  I do believe that they have areas that
they are willing to rent out for things, the campus is very beautiful and
most of the buildings gothic/medieval in style, from the outside anyway. :)
Just a suggestion, it might be worth looking into.

Lady Elizabeta