[Namron] site

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 18 16:32:58 PDT 2009

The first weekend of NOV has OU laying siege at Nebraska; so Norman should
be relatively peaceful that weekend.  If indeed there is no camping, the
Ansteorran Embassy Lands could be an interesting option, but if we wish to
pursue that, with all the hurdles and hoops the Park District will likely
present, we need to start YESTERDAY!  Plus we would have logistics problems
to overcome, mainly parking, privies and the potential for huge crowds as
this spectacular event will likely draw throngs of curious mundanes.

On the other hand, what about one of the big Gothic OU Halls, such as
Catlett or Holmberg?  These would offer a beautiful indoor setting, but
again, parking would be a problem, as would having to make arrangements with
the OU Administration.

But remember we are Ansteorra and NOTHING stands in our way!

Wolfgang

Have Halberd-Will Travel

  _____