[Namron] Protectorate XXXIII - Tavern, Merchant, and Crafters request.

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:35:35 PDT 2009

Greetings;

An event quickly approaches that is very important to the North, and
particularly important for the Barony of Namron.  Knowing that chefs of fine
foods like to purchase their product in advance, I may be too late.  However,
Lady Melina and I would like to invite those of you who wish to put in a bid
for tavern do so at once.  You’ll find our email addresses listed below.  The
event is October 9th – 11th, 2009.  We'll make a decision by Aug 4th.

We would also be interested in those that sell their wares at events.  If
you are a merchant and would like to bring your inventory that weekend
please contact us at the same email addresses.

Finally, knowing that the Kingdom of Ansteorra has some of the best crafters
in the Knowne World.  We are interested in folks that would like to help us
fill gift baskets.  Items of beauty would need to be to us by the populace
meeting in October, prior to the event to allow us time to organize.

Please pass this email around.

Gracias,

Señor Lorenzo Martin and Lady Melina de Mantua

Autocrats Protectorate XXXIII

Lorenzo - jimcouch at gmail.com

Melina - shell.atwood at gmail.com<shell.atwood at gmail.com?subject=Subject%20goes%20here>

--
"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown
which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."