[Namron] Water Wars this Saturday!!!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:17:37 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
Just a note to remind you that Wiesenfeuer will be holding its annual Water Wars event this Saturday, August 1, at Shawnee Twin Lakes starting at 10 a.m. We have rented the large pavilion at the site. It is equipped with picnic tables and a grill.

Please remember to wear your bathing suits and bring:

TowelsLawn chairsPopup pavilions for shade (if you have them) A side dish
The Barony of Wiesenfeuer will provide hamburgers and hot dogs.

The event will feature food, fantastic water games, prizes for the winners, and a whole lot of fun!

There is no cost to attend the event so please come out and join us!

To get to Shawnee Twin Lakes take I-40 towards Shawnee. Take the Dale Exit then go South for 2 miles and then go West for 1/4 mile on Belcher Rd.

We hope to see you all there!
YIS,
Caterina