[Namron] Water Wars this Saturday!!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:23:41 PDT 2009

Greetings all,
This is just a reminder that we will have the Water Wars event this Saturday starting at 10 a.m. at Shawnee Twin Lakes. The event will feature food, fantastic water games, prizes for the winners, and a whole lot of fun! There is no cost to attend the event so please come out and join us!

Please bring a side dish, something to drink, a towel, a lawn chair, and wear your swimsuits. The barony will provide burgers and hot dogs.

Please bring popups for shade from either rain or shine as we WILL hold the event, even if it is raining. The site has a covered pavilion where we can eat and if people bring enough popups, we can have the games under cover as well.

To get to Shawnee Twin Lakes, take I-40 towards Shawnee. Take the Dale
Exit then go South for 2 miles and then go West for 1/4 mile on Belcher
Rd.

We hope to see you all there!

YIS,

Caterina