[Namron] A&S Night

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Jul 31 15:27:47 PDT 2009

Adena has offered to teach as well.  It should be a good time.

The address is 3101 SW 124th St, Oklahoma City, OK  73130
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=3101+SW+124th+St,+Oklahoma+City,+OK+73170&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=3G5zSsCpKYe6MI_vtbEM&z=16&iwloc=A
You turn in on 126th St off of May.  Do NOT turn in on 124th Ct off of
May as that does not go through.

Donnchadh