[Namron] Wake for Mary Willoughby aka Goose

Ronald Dawdy (HL Grimhun) ronalddawdy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 16:14:57 PDT 2009

Good bye to a dear frend.
Sad Grimmie

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, Lindsey Lewis <lindseybellam at aol.com> wrote:

From: Lindsey Lewis <lindseybellam at aol.com>
Subject: [Namron] Wake for Mary Willoughby aka Goose
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:41 PM

There will be a wake for Goose this coming Saturday, July 11, from 4 pm to 10 pm, at James and Cheryl Porter's house in Moore, the address is 1700 Willow Brook, the phone number is 535-9991. This is a gathering of friends to celebrate a life. Please call Cheryl for more directions, to find out what to bring and to give her an idea of how many people to expect. Raise a glass for Abdul and I since we will be at 30th. - Gwyneth
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----