[Namron] Coronation

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:29:26 PDT 2009

Has a coronation sight steward been chosen?
Do we do a feast for 580 people?
What site is good around here? Maybe nearer the Namron side of the North.

What can I do to help?

Pooky

What can we do to not loose focus of the two Greatest Cantons in the
Known World?

I like Beer too and your Lady is a lovely person.

Well Double Bloody Hell Yeah! (see emphasis makes yours less inapropri

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka