[Namron] Coronation

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 21:53:11 PDT 2009

just let me know what I can do and I will be glad to help 405-573-2007, kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn

________________________________
From: Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 5:19:03 PM
Subject: [Namron] Coronation

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Namron,

Come November, Prince Owen and Princess Genevria will step up as the next Stellar Crown of Ansteorra.  There has been a suggestion that the Baronies of Namron and Wiesenfeuer combine their awesome might to host this wondrous event as His Highness has professed a desire to see groups working together.  I think this is a wonderful idea, but before I commit the Barony, I wanted to check with all of you and get your thoughts.  The only potential issue I see is that Coronation is the weekend after Skorragardr and Chemin Noir's combined event, but I think we have more than enough people to both help our Canton and help bring off this event with the majesty it rightly deserves.

So what say you Namron, shall we do this?

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron