[Namron] Coronation

Emine emine at cox.net
Thu Jul 16 19:26:30 PDT 2009

May I also cast my vote for Robber's Cave State Park?  My family has their annual reunion there and it is a wonderful site with plenty of fun things to do... and most of them could be done in garb! haha  There is also a very nice lodge right off site where Their Royal Highnesses or anyone else could stay if they wished.

I am attending the aforementioned reunion in early October, so if we choose that site and there are any last-minute questions, I would be more than happy to report.

Lady Emine al-Tha'labii bint Abdullah
Wiesenfeuer Webminister
Whelp of Wolfstar
Kanpaku Clan Namu