[Namron] Sites Discussion

Lindsey Lewis lindseybellam at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 23:03:08 PDT 2009

Apparently is cost approximately $4000 for one day at the Western Heritage Center (new name for the Cowboy Hall of Fame), that is going to put the site fee way up there, then you add motel costs and a feast and a lot of people will just not be able to afford to come to Coronation, which would be a shame - Gwyneth