[Namron] Sites Discussion

Adelheid Lilje adelheid_lilje at live.com
Tue Jul 21 08:16:35 PDT 2009

I'm sure it's already been looked into, but Moore-Norman Technology Center's South Penn Campus can seat 350 banquet style and 450 theater style and it is a flat rate of $900.00 for a one-day event.  I didn't check into date availability or whether or not we could use their Industiral Sized Kitchen, but it might be worth looking into if it hasn't been looked into already.

-Adelheid