[Namron] Sad news

Kercher, Amy J. Amy.J.Kercher-1 at ou.edu
Tue Jul 28 20:45:50 PDT 2009

I recieve this news with a heavy heart... Arthur Fitzt-Richrard( AKA Ardie Wayne Lewis) was my protector and my boon companion. Hear the heart of Vicountess Aislinn Tara O'Neiil break a littl with this heavy news... the heavens are richer than we at this moment. By my hand this day... Aislinn Tara O'Neill- first princess of the Outlands, Lady of the dove. Companion of the Order of the Iris