[Namron] The Play's The Thing to Read: Thanx for CAESAR & TEMPEST in July

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 14:46:00 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Tiggy here.

For those of you who missed the bunch of us reading JULIUS CAESAR last night, you missed a really great time.  I am telling you, I have never had so much fun killing Ceasar – and I’ve been through this play more than once.  The salads were great, as was the company – and we had one of the best readings of the part of Caesar I’ve ever heard.

For those of you interested, July’s reading is THE TEMPEST (what better for Oklahoma?).  Our theme is Tempests & Teapots.  So, this time we are choosing a nautical / fish theme with some teapots thrown in.  Even if you don’t do fish, you can do a subtlety in the shape of a fish, or an island, or a ship, or a compass rose, or a pirate, or Johnny Depp . . .  <jumping awake>  Where was I?  Oh, YES: subtleties – or, you could do something with tea or teapots.  The possibilities are endless.  <grin>

We have penciled in Sunday the 14th of July, and will be posting where we are hosting shortly.

I hope to see you all next month!

Go well, be well, and stay well –

Tiggy