[Namron] Populace Meeting Notes, 02 Jun 09

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:10:14 PDT 2009

Any errors or mistakes are my own.  If you want to post a correction,
please include me in your reply so that I can update the copy I keep
for my office.

Bubba
Deputy Seneschal

===

Populace Meeting - 6/2/09
Norman Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, Norman

Starts at 7:37pm.

Baron – Hi; welcome to our new meeting location; Castellan is this
weekend; next weekend we want to do an inventory of the shed,
Saturday, 6/13 starting at about 10am at Aonghas and Annabelle’s, Need
some people to help unload and load; want to do a work day on
Saturday, 6/20.

Seneschal (Bubba for Jacqueline) – Barat and Jacqueline’s last night
of class, so they’re “certified” foster parents now, Webminister’s job
still open for applications until June 30th, Herald’s, Treasurer’s,
Hospitaller’s, and now Archery Marshal’s jobs are open until populace
meeting on July 7th, Protectorate Autocrat closed tonight (Baron has
one application en email), Protectorate Feastocrat is open until
populace meeting on July 7th; A&S meeting will be Monday, 6/8/09 at
Barat and Krista’s house in Moore probably starting around 6:30pm or
7pm.  Watch the list for more information.  Anyone who wants to teach
an A&S class please let the seneschal and the A&S minister know.

Treasurer – total gate deposit after starting funds was $2,079, still
doing check requests so the event report is not ready yet.

Herald – office is open.

A&S – A&S meeting on second Monday; Calligraphy is the second Tuesday
of each month; Scribes and Illuminators is 4th Tuesday of each month;
fiber arts is the first Wednesday of each month (e.g. June 3rd); dance
practice on Wednesdays (2nd and 4th?  Bubba); lots of things to do.

Chronicler – all good; please review your information in the Plume and
let me know if it needs to be changed; I still need stuff to publish
in the Plume.

Hospitaler – stepping down, applications to the Northern Regional
Hospitaler, Baron and Seneschal.

Rapier Marshal – Tuesday night practice at his home except for first
Tuedsays due to Namron Populace; no practice this Sunday (6/7/09) due
to Castellan; fighers did well at Queen’s Champion and all made at
least the third round of competition.

Archery Marshal – event in September; office open for applications.

TW –practice on Sunday from 12:30 to 2pm, same place as Archery
including this Sunday (6/7/09) since Castellan closes at 9am; Melina
and Robert are new grandparents; we’re sponsoring the Archery Shoot at
Ansteorra 30th…shooting both Friday and Saturday mornings.

Ivo – invite everyone to Midsummer Festival in Mooneschadowe on
Saturday, 6/27/09 in Stillwater; also running List Heraldry for
Ansteorra 30th…will work with Duncan about getting a pavilion for the
List Heralds.

Adena – I’m doing waterbearing for Ansteorra 30th, can I get some help
with supplies, Barony discussed and agreed to reimburse her up to $30
for her expenses, Baron will challenge other groups to donate also.

Closed at 7:56pm